Monday, March 23, 2009

You are 7 months old




Happy Monthday my darling...
You are 7 months and a day today and it has been amazing having you be part of our lives. You are now eating solids, crawling some and even clapping your hands.
You love to play with papi's phone, the his laptop... and for some weird reason you love bags (plastic bags) too. You also love the remote control of the lights so I had to turn the switch off so you dont burn the light in our bedroom.

You have also found how to bath youself... I love to see your little hands rubbing against your stomach... You are throwing your head back and screaming when I'm trying to get your clothes on. Your daddy will kill me for this one, but this month you also found your cosita :O).

There is something about your eyes... and your smile that probably will let you get away with ALMOST everything... you make my heart melt and as corny as it might sound you bring tears of joy to my eyes.

Love u Tink Tink,

Your Mamita :O)


No comments:

Post a Comment