Tuesday, March 24, 2009

She is officially crawling

Monday when I was at work your titi called me and told me a secret..... she said "Chunky cheeks is crawling" I wanted to run and squeeze you, I'm so so proud of you. You are growing so fast and seeing you grow is the most fascinating thing ever.

Great timing "Sophie" (your new teether toy) came in the mail today. Sophie is a gift from mami and papi. We wanted to get her for you because we know that very soon you will be teething and she will help you get thru those painful days.

So papi and mami had an agreement with Titi Ruth :O) we asked her to please not tell us what you are doing until we see you do it 1st :O) I know kind of silly but I still want to experience the "1st" of your everything moments:O) So when we picked you up Papi and I saw you crawling it was so so neat... your were trying to reach for Sophie and you did an excellent job.

No comments:

Post a Comment