Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Routine

Lately I have been thinking on how I'm probably the only mami that lets her child be up until 10:30 @ night just because she wants to spend time with her baby. Well I think I have been selfish to do that, you need to rest and it is not fair to you.

So last night Papi and mami decided to start a routine. I picked you up from Titi's, we got home around 6:15pm. Shortly after that we went for a short little walk, and chatted with the neighbor, once papi got home we both played with you... you were hiding under your crib, you hit your head a couple of times but you finally got under it and when you did you were very so happy that you were clapping for yourself.




I fed you some veggies and while papi was cooking dinner I bathed you. I nursed you and kissed you a millions times and you were out until 1am for some feeding. It was great knowing that you were resting.... I'm so happy for you and us.
This morning you woke up very early and happy ready to start a great day :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment