Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Strawberry Picking



So Saturday it was a girls day out :O) My mom, sister, niece and my daughter went strawberry picking. It was windy and sunny... perfect day for the occasion.
Last year I took my sister and my niece strawberry picking... I remember Marisol was learning how to walk... and I was about three months pregnant, time really goes by fast when you are having fun.

Strawberry picking 2008


So funny now she is not only walking, she is running around...
I also got to bring my Aliana in my arms... remembered picking strawberries and telling my sister, next year I will have my baby with us....
God is great..... He has blessed me with a healthy beautiful baby girl. I can not believe how amazing it feels to be a mom. I love every second of it, wouldn't change it for nothing in this world.

We had a lovely time. Mom had an amazing time... hahaha Within 10 minutes of being there she had already picked 4 pounds. I'm glad this time she came with us.
The girls had lots of fun but my mom enjoyed it the most. She picked so many strawberry in about a minute.. within 15 minutes of us being there we had already like 4 pounds of strawberries.


We have agreed to make this a tradition.. we will be going strawberry picking every year if possible.
We went home with 8 pounds of strawberries :O) Plenty to make lots of smoothies!
Diana

2 comments:

  1. Your girl is adorable and thanks for the tip you left in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diana,
    Thanks for your comments about Matilda's birthday party, we had a lot of fun getting ready for it. My sister is a teacher and she bought the blue sofa at a shop of teaching equipment (in Australia), I am not sure who it's made by. The table and little chairs shouldn't be too hard to find though, I got them at Ikea - so you should be able to get them over there.
    Your little girl is such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete